Sunday, July 19, 2009

Chapter 27

Hey guys, sorry for the wait! I've just been busy unpacking and doing all that other boring just coming crap. So here's Chapter 27!

Chapter 27
Calli's POV

I woke up and immediately stretched my arms, like I do every time I wake up. Then I realized what Sidney and I just did a few hours ago, and I froze. I looked up at him and saw him watching tv.
He laughed when he saw me awake. "Hey sleeping beauty. I had a great time, how about you?" He was acting like we just hung out or went on a normal date. Blushing, I wrapped the sheets around myself and walking around the room picking up my clothes and putting them back on.
After straightening out my shirt, I faced him. "I suppose we should go back to the party. What's our excuse?" He immediately turned beet red, and I knew something was up. I sat down on the edge of the bed. "Sid, what's wrong?" I asked.
"Um, well, uh when you were like sleeping um well-" He started to say before I interrupted him. "Please just spit it out, I can take it."
"Well um Marc and a few of the other guys and uh Mario walked in.." He mumbled staring down at his hands. I sat down on the edge of the bed, I could feel my face turning red also. "Did they see anything?" I asked nervously.
"No, but they're not stupid. They know what happened." He replied.
"We can't go back down there." I said.
He shook his head and got out of bed, putting just his shorts on. "I was already thinking of that." He bent over and dug underneath his bed and threw out a rope ladder. "There."
"What..the..hell?" I asked confused. He rolled his eyes, he was smiling though. "Mario gave me this in case of a fire. He said he didn't want to be responsible for the NHL superstar's firey death. So I was thinking we could just climb down the side of the house using this."
I shook my head laughing. "Wow, you really thought that out. I was just thinking of sneaking around the hallways.."

He tied the ladder to the side of the window and climbed down it, having to jump the last couple feet. I stood in front of the window nervously. "I've never liked heights." I stated.
He rolled his eyes, "Do you really think I would let you fall? I promise I'll catch you if you do, but you'll be fine. I promise." Carefully, I started climbing down. On the last few feet where I was supposed to jump, I slipped accidently. I went crashing onto Sidney, effectivily knocking him over. He picked me off himself, laughing.
"You were supposed to catch me." I fake pouted. He grinned before taking my hand and put my bike in the back of his car before opening the passenger door for me. "Wow, what a gentleman Crosby." I said laughing before getting it in and shutting it behind me.
--
"Thanks for dropping me off Sidney. And yes, I did have a great time." I said, a blush triggering on my cheeks again. I leaned in and kissed him sweetly on the cheek. "No problem Cals. And like I said, we're going to have to practice." He replied smirking.
  I waved before shutting the door behind me and practically running back to the dorm room, where Marissa and Raina were playing cards. I sat down on the floor and breathlessly explained what happened.
"So is Sid the Kid as good in bed as all the teenage girls picture him being?" Marissa asked grinning.
"Mars! I'm sure he's very good, I mean we've seen those shirtless pictures of him." Raina replied. "Oh, and by the way. Scat."
"Ugh shit." Marissa explained before throwing down her cards.
"Guys, I just went through one of the biggest moments of my relationship and you're talking about whether or not he was good in bed? Well, he was.." I admitted.
"Hey call V, and the four of should go out to lunch tomorrow to Eat'N'Park." Raina suggested.
"Great idea."

Tomorrow during lunch

"You know all the years Marc and I have lived here, I've never been to one of these." Vero admitted before biting into her cheeseburger.
"Seriously? I'm from New York and Cals and Rain have dragged me here like twenty times already!" Marissa exclaimed.
Raina laughed and squirted some ketch up onto her fries. "True fact."
"So Calli," V faced me, "how serious are you and Sid?" She asked me.
"Um, pretty serious I guess." I stated, hoping it was true. I thought it was, but you never know what runs through guys heads. I could just be a bed warmer for him.
Raina looked at me seriously. "Does he know about your counseling and your um problem."
"I stopped cutting myself Raina." I mumbled, staring self-consciously at the scars on my arms.
"Completely?"
"Well, um no. But Miss Mary thinks I'm really close to stopping."
"And about what you did last year?" She pressed.
Vero and Marissa's heads both shot up. "What did you do last year?"
"I um, well I kinda tried to kill myself."

I saw Raina's eyes widen first. Then I heard his voice.

"You tried to kill yourself Calli? I can't believe you don't trust me enough to have told me." I heard a very hurt and angry Sidney exclaim.

Ha ha so yea. I haven't written in two weeks, so I'm really rusty. Sorry for the bad chapter :(

4 comments:

  1. wow.. this chapter was intense!
    i cant wait for more!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA!
    intense ending...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh what a cliffy update again =0

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy, that was intense.
    Can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think...