Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm sorry/new story

I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS STORY! I've just hit a writer's block for this one, but I think it's ending. I'll try and update ASAP.  I just couldn't get this story out of my head!! Here's the link: brotherlylove.87.blogspot.com . This story is so new, that I can't even think of a title for it yet! Just please, please, please, please, please, go read it and leave a comment? You know how much I love comments haha. Oh, and any suggestions for a title would be AMAZING! So I love you all, and that shooting last night freaked me out. That's pretty close to me, so thankfully no one I knew got hurt. I hope the same for you, and I pray that every one who was affected by that will be okay. RIP. 

1 comment:

  1. Hate to see this story come to an end cause it was really good and interesting! Look forward to checking out the new one though!!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think...