Sunday, February 28, 2010

Chapter 29

Chapter 29
Sidney's POV



We lost the game 2-1, but we fought hard, so I couldn't complain too much. Still it's frustrating knowing that we played our game but didn't win, we must have made some mistakes. The locker room atmosphere was tight, we were all thinking about what we could have done differently to win. Finally, after getting changed, showered, and interviewed I was able to leave. Nikki was waiting around, nosying around everywhere. She still looked the same as she did when we were seventeen; blonde, flowing hair, slender legs, big chest, pretty face. She was wearing some sort of leggings that hugged her perfectly and a tank-top probably not the best for the cold Pittsburgh weather, not that I was complaining though. Everything about her was almost the opposite of Calli. Nikki eagerly ran forward and hugged me tightly, her breasts pushed against my chest.
"Sid!"
I hugged her back, hesitantly patting her back. "It's nice to see you." Over my shoulder, Cookie gave me a thumbs up.
"You look great!" She squealed.
I smiled, "Thanks, so do you."
"I think hot is the better word." Nikki said laughing. I realized I was still hugging her, so I dropped my arms. This time, I saw Vero glaring at me. My grin, faltered, seeing Vero reminded me of Calli.
"Hey Nikki, will you wait for me here? I have to talk to some one real quick." She bobbed her head quickly and I strode towards Vero, grabbed her by the elbow, and dragged her into the lounge.
"What the hell are you doing, Sidney?' Vero hissed.
"I'm going out to dinner with a friend." I shot back.
Vero put her arms on my shoulders and shook me. "You have a fucking girlfriend, Sid. Remember Calli?"
"Calli doesn't own me, I can go out and do what I want."
Vero snorted, "Oh, so you're telling me that she wouldn't mind if she found out you were going out to dinner with this hot, leggy blonde."
"No, she wouldn't." I lied.
Vero shook her head disappointed in me. "You're ruining a great thing Sidney. Just remember that." She warned before spinning around and walking out. I joined Nikki again, feeling guilty this time. We walked out into the parking lot and she slid right into the passengers seat. I got into the drivers seat and drummed my fingers on the wheel.
"So where do you want to go?" I asked.
"McDonald's!" Nikki exclaimed. I shrugged, it wasn't exactly my idea of a good place to catch up, but I did know a good secret one. I drove for about a half hour before pulling into a very old one, which looked like it was about to fall down.
"What are you doing, planning on killing me?" She asked giggling.
I laughed, "It's all part of my plan." She took my hand and skipped inside before sitting inside a booth. "You know what I like." she said winking. I went to the counter and ordered an extra-large sundae with extra whipped cream. I hadn't pigged out in a while, it was going to feel good. I paid for it before sliding into the booth next to Nikki, so we could share it easier. I looked around the small room, there was only one other girl in the whole place. She looked to be about in college and she just had a large soda and it looked like she was studying intently.
I handed Nikki a spoon, "There you go, my lady." She laughed and dug in, giggling the whole time. I ate some of it before she started to really start laughing. "What?" I asked self-consciously.
"You have an ice-cream mustache!" Nikki exclaimed. I rubbed my face, trying to get it off.
Nikki kept laughing. "Here, I'll get it off for you." She said. She took her thumb and rubbed the skin above my mouth. She lingered over my lips for a second before pulling away. I blushed at the feeling of her smooth skin over my lips again.

Calli's POV

I was laying in my bed all by myself. The team was out celebrating the win and Raina was visiting her family. I was too much of a downer to do anything after my fight with Sidney. My phone buzzed and I picked it up quickly, hoping it was Sidney.
"Calli?" A familiar voice asked.
"Maddie?" I asked confused.
"Yeah, hey it's me. I haven't seen you in forever, but are you still going out with Sidney Crosby?" She asked. I sat next to her in home room, but since she goes to RMU, I haven't seen her in a while.
"Yes, why?" I asked puzzled.
She paused. "I hate to tell you this, but he was just at McDonald's with this blonde chick. They shared a sundae and she wiped something off his lips and they were laughing the whole time." Maddie said slowly.
My heart dropped to my knees. "They must just be friends or something.." I said trying to be positive.
"Yeah, I'm sure that's it." Maddie said unconvinced.
"Thanks for telling me. We should hang out sometime soon Mads. See you around." I said before hanging up. I grabbed my jacket and walked out of the room. I had to get to the bottom of this.

Sidney's POV

Nikki and I finished the sundae quickly, so I took her back to my room at the Lemieux's, going in the side entrance. I put my keys down on the table and hung my jacket up. "So have you seen any colleges you like?" I asked. I turned around to see Nikki just standing there, smiling. "I think we both know the real reason I'm here. You." She purred and stepped closer. I was frozen to my spot. I know I should do something, kick her out and then go see Calli. For some reason though, I just stood there and let her pin me against the wall. She pulled off her shirt, letting her large breasts rub against my chest. "Fuck me, Sidney." She ordered. I bent my head down and sucked one of her breasts, flicking my tongue around her nipple before tugging at it. Nikki put her hands down my pants, taking my growing erection in my hands. Through my boxers, she began squeezing and running her hands up and down my cock, causing me to groan against her breast. That's when the front door opened and I quickly stood around, hoping it was just one of the guys. Calli was standing there, just wearing a Pitt hoodie and a pair of jeans. Still she looked more beautiful than the girl I just cheated on her with it.
"So it's true." She said flatly. "I guess you've moved on from sucking down ice cream though, so sucking breasts."
I moved closer to her. "Calli..it's not what it looks like.."
She laughed, "Seriously Sidney, does it look like I was born yesterday." She turned her head to the side, clenching her jaw. "All my friends told me that you were a professional athlete, they warned me that you would cheat. I didn't believe them, I told them you were different. Turns out they were right, you're just like the rest of the them." She said bitterly. I tried to take her hand but she drew it back. "Don't fucking touch me Sidney. Don't ever fucking talk to me again." She hissed before turning to the door. She halted for a second before undoing a clasp behind her neck and through something at me. It was the heart necklace I got her when I told her she had my heart. "It belongs to that slut now." She said before shaking head. I just stood there helpless while I watched the girl I love walk away from me.

5 comments:

  1. Wow!! Poor Callie!! My heart is broken for her. Sid is such a dirt bag to do that to her. I'm glad she caught him though so she knows what he is really like. Can't wait for more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg update soon please!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please update this story again!!!! I just found it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PLEASEEEEEEEEE update this story again, I just found it and it is soooooooo good.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think...